My 5 most popular 2021 blogs
A wholehearted thank you to my readers and Happy Holidays.
These are the 5 most popular blogs by Medium readership metrics. What a a variety of topics!
- Stripe’s investment activities stand out with a focus on the large number of investments in the portfolio of the most valuable privately held Fintech. Let's not forget their bold mission: To increase the GDP of the internet.
- Banking services for the new Digital Properties of Web 3 with a focus on the opportunity for Cloud providers to host on-chain data and leverage their analytics and streaming expertise.
- 6 Baby Super Apps from around the globe with a focus on developing Super Apps beyond the established Chinese TechFins. This blog was written in collaboration with an AI tool.
- Complexity, Compliance, and the Cloud in Banking with a focus on the challenges due to fact that compliance requirements are risk based. This blog was sponsored by Oracle Cloud, a cloud vendor with an emphasis on security on the Cloud.
- Fintech SPACs, personalities, and the $10 high-water mark with a focus on the booming Fintech SPAC market which I was tracking closely since September 2020.
Follow me and again Happy Holidays.